Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Makes 8 pockets
2 large eggs, divided
1 tablespoon water
1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup basil, chopped
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
2 refrigerated rolled pie crusts
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat the air fryer to to 380ºF (193ºC). Spritz the air fryer basket
with cooking spray.
2. Whisk an egg with water in a small bowl.
3. Combine the spinach, tomatoes, the other egg, ricotta cheese, basil,
red pepper flakes, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to mix well.
4. Unfold the pie crusts on a clean work surface and slice each crust
into 4 wedges. Scoop up 3 tablespoons of the spinach mixture on
each crust and leave ½ inch space from edges.
5. Fold the crust wedges in half to wrap the filling and press the edges
with a fork to seal.
6. Arrange the wraps in the preheated air fryer and spritz with cooking
spray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Work in 4 batches to avoid
7. Air fry for 10 minutes or until crispy and golden. Flip them halfway
8. Serve immediately.