Prep time: 35 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Serves 10
½ pound (227 g) peeled and deveined shrimp, finely chopped
1 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon green curry paste
2 scallions, thinly sliced
¼ cup basil, chopped
30 round dumpling wrappers
How to Prepare:
1. Combine the chopped shrimp, zucchini, fish sauce, curry paste,
scallions, and basil in a large bowl. Stir to mix well.
2. Unfold the dumpling wrappers on a clean work surface, dab a little
water around the edges of each wrapper, then scoop up 1 teaspoon of
filling in the middle of each wrapper.
3. Make the potstickers: Fold the wrappers in half and press the edges
to seal. Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF (177ºC). Spritz the air fryer
basket with cooking spray.
4. Transfer 10 potstickers in the basket each time and spritz with
5. Air fry for 5 minutes or until the potstickers are crunchy and lightly
browned. Flip the potstickers halfway through. Repeat with
6. Serve immediately.