Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 24 minutes | Serves 4
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 carrot, cut into strips
1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
¼ cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup shredded Napa cabbage
1 tablespoon sesame oil
8 cooked prawns, minced
8 egg roll wrappers
1 egg, beaten
How to Prepare:
1. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until
2. Add the carrot, ginger, and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes or until
3. Pour in the soy sauce, broth, and sugar. Bring to a boil. Keep stirring.
4. Add the cabbage and simmer for 4 minutes or until the cabbage is
5. Turn off the heat and mix in the sesame oil. Let sit for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer to 370ºF (188ºC) and spritz with
7. Use a strainer to remove the vegetables from the liquid, then
combine with the minced prawns.
8. Unfold the egg roll wrappers on a clean work surface, then divide the
prawn mixture in the center of wrappers.
9. Dab the edges of a wrapper with the beaten egg, then fold a corner
over the filling and tuck the corner under the filling. Fold the left and
right corner into the center. Roll the wrapper up and press to seal.
Repeat with remaining wrappers.
10. Arrange the wrapper in the preheated air fryer and spritz
with cooking spray. Air fry for 12 minutes or until golden. Flip the
wrappers halfway through. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding.
11. Serve immediately.