Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 12 to 15 minutes | Serves 4
2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
2 pounds (907 g) chicken wings, patted dry
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC). Lightly spray the air fryer
basket with cooking spray.
2. Combine the Old Bay seasoning, baking powder, and salt in a large
zip-top plastic bag. Add the chicken wings, seal, and shake until the
wings are thoroughly coated in the seasoning mixture.
3. Lay the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer and
lightly mist with cooking spray. You may need to work in batches to
4. Air fry for 12 to 15 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through, or
until the wings are lightly browned and the internal temperature
reaches at least 165ºF (74ºC) on a meat thermometer.
5. Remove from the basket to a plate and repeat with the remaining
6. Serve hot.