Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 8 to 10 minutes | Serves 4
8 ounces (227 g) green beans
2 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
1 large red pepper, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
¼ teaspoon salt
1 (15-ounce / 425-g) can chickpeas, drained
3 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
4 (6-inch) whole-grain wraps
4 ounces (113 g) fresh herb or garlic goat cheese, crumbled
1 lemon, cut into wedges
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC).
2. Add the green beans, mushrooms, red pepper to a large bowl. Drizzle
with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt. Toss until well
3. Transfer the vegetable mixture to a baking pan. Air fry in the
preheated air fryer in 2 batches, 8 to 10 minutes per batch, stirring
constantly during cooking.
4. Meanwhile, mash the chickpeas with lemon juice, pepper and the
remaining 1 tablespoon oil until well blended
5. Unfold the wraps on a clean work surface. Spoon the chickpea mash
on the wraps and spread all over.
6. Divide the cooked veggies among wraps. Sprinkle 1 ounce crumbled
goat cheese on top of each wrap. Fold to wrap. Squeeze the lemon
wedges on top and serve.