Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves 12
2 large-sized chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 spring onions, chopped
10 ounces (284 g) Ricotta cheese
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon molasses
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
¼ cup soy sauce
¹⁄₃ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or more to taste
48 wonton wrappers
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375ºF (191ºC) and spritz with cooking spray.
2. Combine all the ingredients, except for the wrappers in a large bowl.
Toss to mix well.
3. Unfold the wrappers on a clean work surface, then divide and spoon
the mixture in the middle of the wrappers.
4. Dab a little water on the edges of the wrappers, then fold the edge
close to you over the filling. Tuck the edge under the filling and roll
up to seal.
5. Arrange the wraps in the preheated air fryer and air fry in batches for
5 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip the wraps halfway through.
6. Serve immediately.