Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 18 minutes | Serves 4
4 spring roll wrappers
½ cup cooked vermicelli noodles
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
½ red bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
½ cup chopped carrot
½ cup chopped mushrooms
¼ cup chopped scallions
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 340ºF (171ºC). Spritz the air fryer basket with
cooking spray and set aside.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Sauté the ginger
and garlic in the sesame oil for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add soy
sauce, red bell pepper, carrot, mushrooms and scallions. Sauté for 5
minutes or until the vegetables become tender. Mix in vermicelli
noodles. Turn off the heat and remove them from the saucepan.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Lay out one spring roll wrapper with a corner pointed toward you.
Scoop the noodle mixture on spring roll wrapper and fold corner up
over the mixture. Fold left and right corners toward the center and
continue to roll to make firmly sealed rolls.
4. Arrange the spring rolls on the prepared air fryer basket and spritz
with cooking spray.
5. Air fryer the spring rolls for 6 minutes, then flip the spring rolls and
air fry for 6 more minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve warm.