Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Serves 2
12 ounces (340 g) boneless rib-eye steak, sliced thinly
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon soy sauce
Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
½ green bell pepper, stemmed, deseeded, and thinly sliced
½ small onion, halved and thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 soft hoagie rolls, split three-fourths of the way through
1 tablespoon butter, softened
2 slices provolone cheese, halved
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC).
2. Combine the steak, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground
black pepper in a large bowl. Toss to coat well. Set aside.
3. Combine the bell pepper, onion, salt, ground black pepper, and
vegetable oil in a separate bowl. Toss to coat the vegetables well.
4. Pour the steak and vegetables in the preheated air fryer. Air fry for
15 minutes or until the steak is browned and vegetables are tender.
Transfer them on a plate. Set aside.
5. Brush the hoagie rolls with butter, then place in the air fryer to toast
for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Transfer the rolls on a clean work surface and divide the steak and
vegetable mix in between the rolls. Spread with cheese.
7. Arrange the rolls in the air fryer and air fry for 2 minutes or until the
cheese melts. Serve immediately.